Sign-up & Registration Overview
You've talked with your parents and high school counselor. You've determined UNCG iSchool is the right choice for you (excellent!). You've reviewed the course listings and checked out the course descriptions. Now, it's time to take the next step and sign-up for the program.
Completing the sign-up process and registering for classes can be accomplished in a few short, easy steps.
- Complete the Student Information Form (SIF).
You must accurately fill out a SIF each semester.
- Receive your registration information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your 9-digit Student User ID (or University ID) and registration instructions will be sent by email shortly after you submit the SIF. Save this information.
- Create your PIN.
After receiving your registration information, go to getmypin.uncg.edu and follow the instructions. You will need your University ID# from Step 2.
- Set up your UNCG computer accounts.
These will include your UNCG email and online course accounts.
Now you can register for iSchool classes!
- Click here to enter UNCG's registration system–UNCGenie.
You can also access it by clicking on the UNCGenie icon in the blue bar at the top of every page.
- Choose ENTER SECURE AREA.
- Enter your Student User ID (Univ ID) and PIN; then click LOGIN.
- Select STUDENT SERVICES & FINANCIAL AID.
- Select REGISTRATION.
- Select ADD/DROP CLASSES.
- Select TERM from the drop-down box and SUBMIT.
- Enter ADVISING CODE if prompted and SUBMIT.
- Enter the CRN (Course Registration Number) for each UNCG iSchool course your counselor has approved (be sure to click SUBMIT).